All positions are full time only and remote (aka telecommute) but with onsite access of any of our four physical offices in Belgrade, Nis, Novi Sad and Subotica
Jr. Software developer
Work within small local teams using Scrum software development methodologies. Design,
code and develop engines, components, extensibility add-ins and/or server/client
applications with contemporary MS development tools. We are looking for smart individuals with or without previous experience who want to learn and achieve by themselves with guidance and mentorship from our experienced software developers.
Our environment is .NET 4.5, Windows Forms, and Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Eager to learn and unafraid of challenges
- Able to advance on your own given a clear set of goals
- Intelligent critical thinker
- Software engineering background (educational and/or professional)
- Basic .NET development knowledge
- Functional knowledge (reading, writing) of one of the following languages: English,
Considered a plus
- Experience with Windows applications development
- Experience with .NET development
We are looking for experienced people with a technical background and strong soft-skills for a DevOps engineering and system administration career
- Technical person with a passion for IT
- Intelligent and intellectually curious
- Self-motivated to constantly learn
- Detail oriented
- Previous experience as a system administrator
- Scripting knowledge (Batch, PowerShell, bash or similar)
- Functional written English
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Good teamwork skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
Considered a plus
- Relational database administration experience
- Working knowledge of a continuous integration or deployment system
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation package and benefits based on experience and skill level
- 5 weeks of paid vacation after trial period; 6 weeks at 2 years; 7 weeks at 3 years;
8 weeks at 5 years; 9 weeks at 10 years
- All National Holidays paid including additional floating holidays, 13 days total
- 5 paid sick/personal days after trial period
- Vacation and sick/personal day buyback program – got unused vacation or sick days? We’ll buy them back for up to double its value
- Opportunity for bonuses of up to one-month salary
- Referral bonuses
- Work from home or at local offices
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Regular monthly payments
- Paid contractor income tax, pension and health insurances after level certification
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- If applicable, what are your reasons for leaving your current job?
- Are you able to work 8 hours per day?
- What is your desired salary (EUR per month)?
- Do you have any duties that you need to attend to that may affect your work in any
way (educational, another job, public, etc.)?
- When can you start?
- How did you find out about this position? If you have been referred by an ApexSQL
employee, please specify who
To apply, send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
and use the following format for your e-mail subject: "Application for position name
– full name"
Complete job descriptions are available upon email request